Saturday, December 17, 2011

failed U5 blogging attempt XD

this is a late post.
a few days ago, i was trying if i can use my mobile phone to do random blogs. i was thinking that it would be easier that way. opening a laptop/pc is way less convenient than a mobile, right?
so i did try. but, to no avail. my phone can't!! :((

now i'm thinking if i need a phone that is more social. but, that would mean spending. and i can't spend. heartbreak. </3
so 'til that day comes, i'll settle for blogging my randomness thru how i know best.


and here's what i was to attempt blogging about the other day.
my oso purchased me a new book. :) he's really dear. i never fail to make him buy me things. :)) and i love him more because of that. =)) thank you, oso. ♥

i was eyeing on this for a few months already but i had never made it a priority book purchase. my reason for buying it? well, to support my fellow kababayan of course. woohoo! :)

i was thinking of having my feeling towards the book be written but i'm not yet sure about how i felt about it. so, that'll be another blog assignment. :))
also thinking that i only had 2 hours of sleep and is on a 12-hour duty, my mind is not in its best shape. so i'll be really skipping this today.
--reasons, reasons. reasons are given by lazy people. *bow*
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment