Friday, February 17, 2012

gno: lpg edition

for valentines day, i had a date with my single girl friends at greenbelt. my oso has work so my evening was free. i went out to dinner with some of the lpg. we ate at Mary Grace after resto hopping. greenbelt was packed with people so we end up on waiting lists on the restaurants we went to. but i guess it was a blessing since i loved the dinner we had. ♥

here's a collage i made via Pic Collage app from my phone:


people find it weird that my oso and i don't do the conventional valentine date during the 14th. as from previous post, we had ours on the 13th. but i guess, our relationship is not like anyone else's too.

i guess, our love is lovelier than any bouquet of flowers and sweeter than any chocolates. and with that in our hearts, we don't need to be fancy. plus, my oso is very dear. we can be cheesy just about any day. no occasion can tell him when to make me feel special. :)♥
valentine's day makes me realize how lucky i am to have him. that's that. :)

plus, who says i was not on the spirit of being corny that night? i was wearing these when i was with my girls:


beat that! :P
a lot of couples were staring at my shoes when they saw it. hah! that beat their roses and chocolates. :)) i had this custom made for me and my oso. lovely? ♥

and yes, oso and i saw each other that day. even for a while. i was on a mall before i met my friends.  he went there even if he needed more sleep that day before going to work. we saw each other in less than an hour but i felt the efforts of him giving me time. i love him all the more each day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment