Saturday, April 2, 2011

a dose of my own medicine

for the sake of april fool's day, i pranked my oso this morning. i was really thinking that he would get the joke. but as the famous filipino phrase goes: "biruin mo na ang lasing, 'wag lang ang bagong gising".

surely, fooling people is not a good thing to do. after i did it, i felt really bad. though i have no bad intentions, what i did was wrong. especially who the person i did it to. </3

i appreciate how my oso let the incident pass. and surely, i will never ever do such thing again. my heart broke when he was not talking over the phone after what i did.

i want to publicly apologize for my mistake. oso, i'm sorry... :(

i also want to publicly thank you for understanding. though it was ok as you said, what i did still  felt bad and wrong. it will not happen again, i assure you.

and for the record, i will not participate in any april fool's madness anymore. ever ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment