Tuesday, April 5, 2011

mind over matter

since i was dead tired from my morning shift yesterday i was not able to blog about my weekend.

i love how i spent my weekend day off. maybe i missed how it feels to be in sync with friends' and family's free time.
o well, will blog more about the details later after work. :)

on another topic...

i'm beginning to get used to work again. i hope this continues. i was messed up for a couple of weeks due to "minor" problems that i forgot how i should be handling these kind of things. as the wisdom of the old always say: "mind over matter" ...if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. =))
we cannot dwell on unimportant things all the time and we cannot be affected by people.

the problem i'm facing should be handled with patience and understanding.
wait... i don't want to call it a problem either. can someone help me out? what is a smaller word for problem? :)

i need to pray on this more until i get better. go me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment