Monday, May 30, 2011

flu vaccine

true, time flies when you're having fun. but it is also true that time flies when you're busy. :))

one more day to go and may is about to end. hello, june! the rain is starting, good bye, summer!
may had been fun-filled and energy-emptying month for me in ways. but i can say that it did not became cruel.

i remember promising to blog about my summer. but i'm too lazy to do it today. i need to gather up pictures for extra impact. i have to collect them from my sources first. for as my friends know, i'm lazy on the picture taking part. haha. :D


btw, i had my flu vaccine today. i'm so happy getting it. i'm not blessed with a strong immune system since i was small. and since i'm working hard *ehem*, it's weaker these days that i get sick easier. i feel i have extra protection now. yey! --though that doesn't mean i can slack off with my health.

i'll blog again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment