Friday, July 15, 2011

sighing day

i'm using itouch for this blog so pardon me for any typos along the way. i just felt i needed to take away my depression somehow. one way or another...

i'm sad. for the longest time this week i was not able to do things i need to be doing. it's piling up but there is this feeling that it doesn't matter even if a lot of people needed it right now. yes, that's how miserable i'm feeling.

i feel i can handle the misery. but i also have this feeling of loneliness. let me correct that. i feel alone. at times when you depend on your strength and its not there. your reason to feel better can't be with you. when you realize that you are on your own. it's tough. but what choice do i have?

all i can do now is pray that my heart won't fail on me in trying its best. the only strength i have left for now is knowing God never fails on me.

truly, there are sighing days...

No comments:

Post a Comment