Tuesday, August 2, 2011

august

hello, august! :)
--it seems strange that i only get to blog at the start of every month. haha. XD

nothing new in my life lately. same old things. it had been raining for the past weeks so no activity going on for me. except my continuous eating, my oversleeping habits, my usual procastinations, my from time to time grumpiness and my other status in between.

seems strange... i feel like old things are coming back to me now. i can say it's a happy strangeness. :) ♥

from between my last blog and this, a lot of realizations have strucked me about my life. i've been doing a lot of drama and i have a lot of reasons to blame my drama in. but when i got tired and stopped all of it, my life had been more manageable. :)) i know. pains are sometimes self inflicted and that you cannot gain your self worth from someone but yourself. and yes, i've learned that in a hard way. and yes, i'm still learning it today. :)


--for some reason, my blog is not suppose to be about this. i was suppose to blog last week about something but i only had the time today and i have forgotten all about it. too bad for i feel like it is important. :))

i look forward to more life learnings on the following days. go august! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment