Monday, November 21, 2011

nyx round lipsticks

i finally had time to write my long over due review of my nyx round lipsticks. been busy with my socials the past days, sorry. :P

as i've posted on my last blog entry, i've purchased some make-up products from Le Faerie Cosmetics. a 78 eye palette combo and 2 nyx round lipsticks.

i will be doing my review on nyx lipsticks today since i haven't tried my eye palettes yet. --can someone give me an eye shadow brush for christmas? :DD

here they are! :)

side by side

snow white

doll

i've been using my nyx doll more often than my snow white. well, for obvious reasons, it's more day to day than the red one. but i love them both. :)

how's its texture? i love how thin it feels on my lips. at most times, i'm not aware i have it on. very wearable.
is it long lasting? well, it is the same for most lipsticks i guess. though i commend how the stain remains on your lips even after dinner. you can just do a little retouch and you're good to go. :)
color? well, no regrets on it! loving it both. :)
cost? very reasonable for me at Php 200 each. --i'm not familiar on how much nyx costs on  other sites or on stores though. but i say, this is a good deal. --right? XD
will i buy again? i'm actually considering purchase on different shades, hihi. --after i've done justice on the ones i have first, bwahaha. XD

i've taken time into showing you how it looks like on my lips. apologies for the noob edit and crappy reso. did it on paint. --the only way i know how to do pictures. :))
shot was taken from my s95 cam in auto one afternoon. hihi.

doll
this shade is working for me. it's close to my natural lip color so i can wear it daily. note: i'm not an everyday-make-up woman.

snow white
ok, the picture did not bring it justice. i don't know why. but it's hard for me to capture it in its actual shade. effects of the afternoon sun, maybe? i'll try to take a photo of me wearing it sometime that will bring this shade justice and post it.
it's not sooper red when worn that's why i love it. it's not flashy red so i can almost wear it everyday too. :)


so, that's about it. i apologize for giving a crappy review. i'm so not into doing reviews of anything. but a promise is a promise. haha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment