Monday, November 14, 2011

online purchasing

i'm fond of shopping online. i dunno, i feel the convenience of it. i haven't made a lot of purchases though, just window shopping. hihi. :D

but last week, i made a purchase from an online make up store. i transacted for it last thursday afternoon and received my package last saturday night. --it felt weird receiving a courier package at 9:30 pm. :))

and good thing it arrived on time, as promised. :)

i purchased a 78 eye combo palette and 2 nyx round lipsticks.
and i'm loving them! :D
--i have yet to try my eye palette once i know how to use it, hihi.

but so far, i'm loving my nyx lipsticks! :)
it takes a lot of getting used to since i'm really new with everything about make up. but so far, i love how it looks on me. :D

for review, i'll really post a blog for it. maybe this evening at work or tomorrow afternoon.
they deserve a review, hehe.

posted below are my purchases from Le Faerie Cosmetics. :)

i really have a thing with not removing plastic packaging XD


---

story 1:
my oso and i are walking home from dinner at old manda last saturday at around 7pm...

me: bebe, i still haven't received my package, sabi nila isang araw lang ang delivery. saturday na. :((
oso: [binatukan ako] bakit ba hindi ka nadadala? magkano na naman 'yang sinayang mo..


story 2:
i was opening my newly arrived package last saturday night around 10 pm...

kaye: ate, hindi ka ba natatakot bumili online?
me: natatakot. pero i need to try, right?


out of 4 purchases online, 3 were successful. i got scammed the first time. :))
i don't want to say that i'm really hard headed and i never learn that's why i did it again. but, i know i did. learn. and i need to try again, don't i? when i first experienced being scammed, it made me more careful and aware when i want to buy online. and so far, after that day, my purchasings were great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment