Wednesday, April 25, 2012

instax

i'm such a lame camera owner. :))
remember me blogging last october that i've acquired an instax mini 7?

 

well, i just began using it last week. how lame of me. :))

i dunno what my problem is. maybe i was saving on film.? a pack of 10 films would cost me about php420. but that can't be right. i know how i can buy it cheaper. so why would i worry? maybe i just forget it all the time? maybe... i remember a lot of moments when i wish i have brought it with me. but i always settle using my camera phone instead. --yes, a lot of times, i don't bring my s95 with me as well. i suck at remembering to bring cameras, really.

tsk, what to do of me? XD
first film pack, still 9 more left :))

and even if i used it already last week, i only get to use one film. lame lame lame, me! :))
i will really use it soon. note to self. :)

o, where did i bought it? well, i bought it at universal studios singapore last year when i went there. it was a sudden purchase. :)) but no regrets. :D
afaik, instax are not available here in ph. if you feel like owning one but cannot go to some country who sells this, you can purchase it here in ph via http://www.polaroidph.com/.
i plan on buying a bag for it one day via the site i've given. but i need to put it on my budget and purchasing schedule. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment