Wednesday, May 2, 2012

dating and snipping

*my tummy is killing me. i'm sooper hungry. :(( i don't know why i let my self starve today. i've loaned my cash before going to work. i forgot that that's the only cash i have today. my generosity fail me sometimes. XD

anyway, hello may!
they say, today was a lucky day since it rained. they say that rain on the first day of may is lucky. i hope it'll stretch for this whole month. *hungry*

but even if may has started, i have a lot of pending posts for april. :)) when can i be diligent with blogging? :))

i need my camera cord back asap, oso. i need to blog a lot of things! :P

but for today, i'll rid of one pending post. don't worry, this is random. hehe. :P


last thursday, after school, i found myself heading to rob galleria to see my oso. he was at gold's and since i'm near, i decided to wait for him. missing him lately. our shift sched is like: i sleep, he works; i work, he sleeps. :)) fail.
but thursday is a happy day, he was out early from gym and we have spare time to be with each other, yey! ♥
we went for donuts and root beer, caught a movie and grabbed a popcorn, then, dinner.

funny... i passed by Johnny Rocket's before entering the mall and i was thinking of inviting my oso for dinner there. then he suggested for us to grab dinner there without me even telling him i was thinking of it earlier. --i even forgot about it, haha. that's how long our relationship is, we tend to think alike. :))

anyhoo, i doodled with my cam apps again... XD

with a vintage vibe to match johnny rocket's setting

and the good thing about this particular thursday is that my oso finally had his haircut. hooray! 5 months worth of hair. XD


before and after, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment