Monday, June 20, 2011

papa day today

i didn't attend the LOM meeting today. personal choice. i planned to spend my day with my family since today is father's day.
i get to hear mass with them and had dinner at max's. the resto is in chicken all you can promo. taob! :))

dad and mom with the tropas :)
happy father's to my one and only dad! :)
my teacher, my house daddy, my driver, my cook and my friend. ♥
you are a man of many words but you are poor in the emotional side of it. but through your actions and through the things you do for us since we were small, you make us feel how much we are loved.
thank you, dad! ♥

and happy father's day to the one who deserves the greeting most. to the Most High who never fails to be the best dad ever! :D

--oOo--

also, today is rizal's day. tomorrow is declared a holiday since rizal turned 150.
i had a debate with my thesis mate about this. he says declaring today as a holiday is just a waste of time. an excuse to be lazy.
i came to realize that a lot of people think of holidays as a time to relax or a chance for double pay at work (for those like me who can never taste holidays like normal workers do). forgetting the true meaning of it.

though we may not show it in a grander way, may we take this opportunity to appreciate the celebration and its reason.

i salute rizal! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment