Saturday, August 13, 2011

giddy much? :))

i hope blogging about how wonderful my days were for the past few weeks won't jinx it. :))

but i can't help but share how wonderful i feel. *giddy*

(1) to start of, all my dramas from the previous blogs are now gone. it had been a struggle. but i passed them all now. i learned that the key for being ok and moving on is letting go. have i forgiven? well... if your definition is based on oprah wherein she says that, "forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed", i guess i've forgiven. but i'm still in the process of getting back to my old self. ...i'll get there soon enough. i'm doing my best. :)

(2) work had been nice to me lately too. my work felt easier --i like to think that it is easy because i've already learned a lot--, my workmates seems happier and my shifts are not that heavy any more. :)  though there are still things i can't be happy about, i'm civil with those circumstances. i know i can't be that lucky. :))

(3) i started working on my 2011 to-do list again. i've been slacking of in achieving it due to my melodramas. but i'm back on my feet. i really feel accomplished with it. a few more months are left for 2011. but i'm positive in checking a lot of it.
and true, some plans can change due to circumstances. some things in my list are not to be considered this year. it is sad... but, i want to take it as an inspiration to make it happen in its right time. :)

(4) and since i've been into my to-do list again, i'm beginning to be creative. :)) it is fun though it burns my pocket at times. but hey, i got to do what i got to do, right? i hope i'm creative enough to execute it as i envisioned it. =))

(5) i'm into loving being in love again. yes, corny much. but who cares? love is really corny at its finest. :)) i guess this reason made my life a whole lot better. :D and i'm happy to think that it will always be with the same man. :X

thank you, Lord! :DD
enough for today. haha. end. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment