Wednesday, August 17, 2011

love-hate relationship

i have this love and hate relationship with money.
it's like when i have much, i'm so angry with it that i just want to spend it. when i have little, i love it so much that i cannot take it out of my pocket. :))
there are also incidents where i just feel right about it that i invest it. haha.

it may sound like i deal with money based on my feelings but i just sound like it. i want to believe that i know how to spend it well. --though there are times that i indulge throught it. :))

today, i don't know how i can call my relationship with money. but i threw some on a P&S camera. XD


i'm not techy in a sense that i don't really mind much the trends with gadgets. i buy from time to time. but when i'm comfortable, i don't mind having it for years and years.

i need a camera. considering i have a lot of upcoming out of town trips. the one i used to borrow from my mom is a little old and out of condition. so i decided to buy myself one.

i asked a friend to help me out research a good camera and a good price find. and yesterday, he found me one at an online store with a name i forgot what and we scheduled a meet up today at 4pm. the deal went well. i really hope i put my money where it deserves.

here's what i bought:
--i don't have a picture of it yet since i didn't had a chance to even open it due to work. i'll just be using a picture i found online. :)

canon S95
for reviews, you can check google for it.

i'll post updates and feelings regarding this camera sometime soon i hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment