Wednesday, March 28, 2012

acies :)

i'm posting this picture because this year would mark my 10th year of being a Legionary. yez, i'm involved in church, somehow. haha. XD

i don't tell people that all the time for there are stereotypes who lock their image on how and what an active Catholic should be and look like. i for one don't make that fit. but i'm on my 10th year now. see what i mean? :D

people like us are not perfect. we are people too. it's just that, we are people who somehow want to be a better us each day. and having a support system who share the same thinking really helps. these people had been part of my life and they never let me down. and i love them. ♥

we held our annual Legionary promise last saturday. it is held so we can renew our vows as Legionaries. a refresher. a reminder on who we truly are. and even if i have done it many times, doing it still give me the chills. it's a good feeling. :)
yes, i was late. i came from work so i didn't catch the act of consecration. but then, i still went to our vexilium and did it with my whole heart.

i love myself more each day for i have this purpose to live for. :)

we are this many on our curia. kewl, huh? :D spot me. :))

and this is my praesidium :)

No comments:

Post a Comment