Tuesday, March 13, 2012

summer on a stick

march is the start of summer for me.

even if a lot of school are still holding their periodical exams and thesis are far from over on colleges and universities, one cannot deny that many hot days in the country happens on march. and for that, let me post a picture of my oso and his latest popsicle craze: the selecta magnum. it costs us Php50 at sm supermarket where we bought two and i think it costs Php5 more on 7-11 stores.


major grin :DD
we just got curious about this and bought it for that reason. the belgian chocolate looks promising and it didn't fail if you ask me.
if you're a chocolate lover more than an ice cream person, you'll like this.
but for myself --an ice cream person, i cannot buy it as often as i buy my vanilla ice creams and sorbetes. old school childhood ice cream is still my one true love, hihi. ♥

though, i cannot say if it's over rated. we all have different tastes anyway. :)
try it for the sake of summer. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment