Thursday, March 15, 2012

photo sharing

i was in a bookstore the other day before heading home to buy myself stationery. i was planning on writing to my oso with one. but dismay. how come there are a few of it left? hindi na uso? it broke my heart realizing that i have to make do picking out from what seem like a shoe box of random stationery. childhood days are gone. :((

i began to pity on what would happen to this generation who will never experience letters coming from people they care about from very pretty paper. posting on networking sites cannot replace it, i know so.

old school is still the best!! bring back stationery!! *in rage, haha*

but i found a stationery pad i like while i was painstakingly finding myself a decent set.


it comes in themes like rome, london, paris, new york, etc. and the whole pad features leaves that have photos from the theme you've chosen. i bought the paris themed pad for myself. :)


this is a sample of a leaf from the pad. at the upper right is a picture of the eiffel tower and at the bottom, a random shot of a street in paris.
each leaf doubles as the envelope of your letter already. neat, right?

this is the instructions on how you fold it and make it as its own envelope. you need to dampen the flap to seal it all together. well, supposedly, that's the idea. but it's not sticking anymore when i tried it. :)) o well, it must've been in the bookstore a long time. but since i love it, i can forgive it. there's glue to do that job anyway, hihi. :)


i also want to share this photo i captured today. :)


yes, it's a photo of burned spam and an i-don't-know-how-to-judge-it eggs. :))
but this was best! :) i had these for lunch. my oso came by our home this afternoon and cooked this for me. he's not the best cook. but he tries. all for the love of me. hihi. :">
i ate my lunch with my oso today while watching random cable shows. and that's a good afternoon spent. i love my oso. he's best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment