Tuesday, June 26, 2012

genuine ken

i've spent a big part of my shift today watching at the barbie you tube channel. i know, i'm a bad employee. =))

i love barbie ever since i can remember. though in my entire history of youth, i only had two. haha. XD my sisters had more than me. but it didn't matter since i can play with their dolls and borrow their doll clothes so it's fine. :)
up until know, we enjoy watching barbie movies over at cartoon network. i just watched the 12 dancing princesses before heading to work this afternoon. :)) i remember when i was in hs or early college days --can't remember clearly --when we really wait for sunday premieres at cartoon network. :)) yes, i'm still young at heart. :P
i can't say i've watched it all. i can't top my niece lulu on that. neither my sister kaye --who fancy watching barbie movies on youtube via her iphone before going to bed. =)) ---sorry kaye, revealed your guilty pleasure here. :)) but i can say i have watched most. :P

what i particularly spent watching was their genuine ken episodes where 8 kentestants fight for a chance to be named as the genuine ken, the perfect american boyfriend. haha. XD

well, the kentestants were great. i particularly like chris. he became part of the top 2 but he didn't get the title. kurtis won. but then, my vote will always be for the kind, soft-spoken, shy, chris. :">

it really is tough to decide on things perfect. i say its subjective. people have different tastes. so naming a perfect boyfriend is not an exception.

but i bet most would agree with me if i say that a perfect boyfriend would always be that one guy who can love you most despite ofs. amidst a women's craziness and incomprehensible moods at times, he would still genuinely love you. ♥

so i say, i have my genuine ken already. :"> yihee, oso. you need to buy me something nice because i blogged about you right here. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment