Friday, June 1, 2012

internet and a breezy afternoon

"a time enjoyed wasting is not a waste of time."

read it one time as i was pinterest-ing. i don't know if i'm agreeing with it. but today, i'm happy to do nothing. hehe.

i was suppose to start with my case study for school but opted to just browse randomly over the internet. yes, what a waste. but it is an indulgence on my part i must say.

there are people who reward themselves by treating themselves to a spa, a fancy meal, a shopping spree and other things else when they feel like they deserve it. me, i reward myself by bumming around. haha, yes, i'm different. :))

i enjoy today. the weather is just right since summer is crossing over the rainy days already. a breezy afternoon and internet connection. this is just what i want for myself right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment