Wednesday, June 20, 2012

olio folio

today was supposed to be my to-finish-my-case-study day. but i'm such a procrastinator. =))

so i just tried this to have an excuse for delaying my case study...

first trial
i made this via Olioboard. i've been intrigued about this for sometime now but i haven't had the energy to try it out. home blogs i'm subscribed too always have their mood boards whenever they start a project. so i want to try it out.
please don't judge me. i'm no designer and it's my first trial. =))

why i fancy this? i dunno. maybe there's a frustrated interior decorator inside of me. =))

the squares found at the upper right of the picture are my floor tile (above the lamp) and my fabrics for the curtains (above the cabinet).
the space i created was supposed to be for a small living space. but the big turquoise cabinet won't fit a small space. =)) forgive me, i love storage. XD 
--shocks! i just realized now that i forgot to include pillows for this. fail. =))

i believe i'll make use of this someday when i have my future home. a few years more. :D

ok, day dreaming's over. i really need to start with my case study. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment