Tuesday, February 15, 2011

messy mushy

never really had a grand valentines day. seeing how other people celebrate it with sweet nothings, sweet somethings and other sweet things in between, i feel envy.

i spent the day of hearts waking up early to attend a training at makati. it lasted for two hours but it was worthwhile. now i need to think about when i can cascade all things i've learned to my team mates. when i don't sound male anymore, maybe? X)) been experiencing the flu last week. i'm all better but i've been coughing a lot. it made me lose my voice. i'm very husky as of this moment. X)) then i went home, skipped lunch, did a greeting card and slept. when i woke up, i went out to see friends for a quick lovely dinner and afterwards went for work.

like an ordinary day. haha.

but then, i get to think about how i always say i don't want to be just like anyone else. then i get to think about my oso and how he loves me so. then i shut up. :)) this is how i want things to be. what's my problem?

i know what you'll say, believe me, i know that too.
but hearts day is hearts day. it's the time to publicly say i love you, spend bucks on roses etc etc..

darn fb for making me have this crazy thoughts! darn people who posted pictures and comments! XD

roses are red, violets are blue. honey is sweet, kisses are too.♥
a pack of kisses is my valentines day. ok na 'yun. :)
totoo.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment