Sunday, February 13, 2011

short lived...

my happinees today was short lived...

i feel so accomplished after i'm done troubleshooting an alarm we had here at work. swapping cards and doing mml commands just like what i always see our vendors do whenever our cabinets are down. clearing the alarm not only made me proud but wiser. --if you know me, i love feeling wiser each day. haha. XD

so being a hard working employee as i am, i decided to reward myself with facebook. --haha, i know right? XD
then i saw a post. my heart melt in a bad way...

i agree, changes do come. and they are not at all times happy, they are not at all times as you wanted. and they never ever ever come when you're prepared.
i admit, i'm not ready. one reason is that i have not built my competency with work yet. i have not mastered any elements we have here at the switch room yet. i believe, i have not yet given my outmost potential. but sigh, who would hear my explanation?

my heart is breaking... this job was my goal. this is what i imagined myself doing after college. i struggled just to have this. and now i have it, i get to have another goal for myself --goals, even!
but it seems i have to start from scratch again...

i really really hope that things will work out. sana chismis lang. i hope this issue is just a passing day. everyone in the group worked so hard. not one deserves this.

Lord Almighty and Merciful, You have plans. i put my trust and faith in Your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment