Tuesday, February 8, 2011

today i'm wiser :)

i never tried cooking. though i plan to do some dishes someday, i never really considered that it will happen now. but then, there are always first times and exceptions. just like today. :)

for the sake of yesterday and how special it was, i cooked for the first time. haha XD
truly, cooking for someone is worth every slices, chops and saute. i never would do this out of habit. but on special ocassions, i might consider.

glad it turned out well. tada!

sauted chayote

this is a very simple dish that took me 3 hours to finish. =)) i really need to practice on my peeling and cutting skills. considered it's my first time, it's not that tasty --my critics said it's a little bland. but i'm much satisfied in the fact that it's edible. =))

cooking this made me say, i'm wiser. haha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment